ABOUT LEGACY FARM ASP
Area Structure Plan
The project team led by MVH Urban Planning & Design has created a draft Area Structure Plan that has been given an initial review by all Town departments. The next step in the process is to undertake community consultation on the draft Area Structure Plan (ASP). Following any revisions to the ASP, it will then be provided to the Town for final review and undergo the Town Council approval process that includes a public hearing and three readings of Council.
Download the draft ASP here: DRAFT LEGACY FARM ASP (61 MB PDF)
The project is located in the southeast area of the Town of Strathmore.
Project Development Concept
The development concept shows five key land uses areas:
1) Legacy Farm (dynamic ag-tourism destination)
2) RV Resort (mix of short & long-term RV, campground and glamping opportunities)
3) Commercial-business (unique mixture not already in Town)
4) Institutional (location of campus/research sites)
5) Ag-Business (ag-focused industrial/business area)